DFP Hitting Guru Clinic???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
For the record ... Tonight I left work, went to the cages ... hit with a kid for an hour ... Then hit with another kid for an hour ... Went home, had a nice meal, popped off the cap on a Full Sail Nut Brown Ale ... Guessing the temperature to be about 50F. Enjoyed it while listening to the tail end of the Damocrats debate.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Have gone clubbing in Ireland … two basic beers … Guinness and Murhy’s … got to love Guinness … and the pour is such that you have to order your next pint when the one you are drinking is half consumed. Creamy and delicious. Got to love it when an Irish ditty breaks out.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Have enjoyed everything I’ve tried from the Deschutes brewery out of Bend, OR. The Obsidian Stout is one I like to drink during the winter.

I'm a big fan of Oatmeal Stouts during the winter months.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
For the record ... Tonight I left work, went to the cages ... hit with a kid for an hour ... Then hit with another kid for an hour ... Went home, had a nice meal, popped off the cap on a Full Sail Nut Brown Ale ... Guessing the temperature to be about 50F. Enjoyed it while listening to the tail end of the Damocrats debate.

Sounds like a crappy depressing night. Except for going home for dinner the 2 hours of hitting and the full sail, that sounds awesome!

Left work met the wife and kids at DDs practice got home at 9 one 805 in the fridge and its bed time.

Last edited:

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Have gone clubbing in Ireland … two basic beers … Guinness and Murhy’s … got to love Guinness … and the pour is such that you have to order your next pint when the one you are drinking is half consumed. Creamy and delicious. Got to love it when an Irish ditty breaks out.

Id love to hit Ireland. Havent made it to that side of the pond.

Made it through most of the Caribbean, every country in central america but Belize, mexico, guam and the Philippines. Not good beer country. Thats were I aquired my taste for macro pilz, what was I supposed to do? You cant drink the water. The best beer I had was Presidente from the DR. No coincidence they had the coldest beer of any country. Beach beer vendors wouldnt sell beer unless it had ice crystals in it. It was tasty. I can hear the merengue music now.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
FFS:I generally go with a variety. After hitting in the cages, I drive into the garage and one of the first things I do is check out what my wife has on the shelves ... then select one and enjoy.

I guess you and your buddy can drink, warm garage beer, while the rest of us have a cold one ....All good

SL

Since everyone is going on the record, the garage is pretty cold. Right now, some new snow is on the ground with more coming. We're 20 degrees right now but it feels like 15 with wind chill. Today's high is right around 31. However, next weekend, it will be in the upper 50s. Weather in St. Louis is soooo bizarre!

Jan 20, 2015
Indiana
Im banking on at least a heated argument breaking out - age of participants may inhibit much else, myself included in that age joke, but there sure would be a lot of good knowledge for the gleaning !

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles