Demarini CF3

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 13, 2012
How would the Demarini CF3 stack up against the other CF models, 5-8? Havent really seen many out there but it is several models ago and not the "latest and greatest"!!lol

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
How would the Demarini CF3 stack up against the other CF models, 5-8? Havent really seen many out there but it is several models ago and not the "latest and greatest"!!lol

If I couldn't swing a Phenix, I'd swing a CF3 over any other Demarini. Although it is a post-ABI bat IMO it somehow seemed to continue getting hotter with use unlike the later and newer CF models.

Aug 6, 2013
I don't know about the CF3 but my DD has a CF4 that is definitely better than her CF6 and she prefers the newer CF5 to her brand new (2014) xeno -
Makes me glad I’m cheap and wait a year for last years (or year before) model.

Aug 13, 2012
Thanks for the input!!! Looking at a 30" for my 12 yr old. We have have lots of success with a cf5, but not many out there any more. Came across this deal and thought i might ad it to the arsenal. For whatever reason, she hits a Demarini better. We have had a 30" xeno, lxt, 2 cf5, scn1b(growing into that one) and the cf5 has always performed the best in her hands.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06