Deciding to try a Freak Black?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
DD's is on its way. Hoping to put it through its paces before heading to Va. Beach at the end of the month. Thanks Coresoftball

You will prob have this week man

Btw, for those that claimed the ones coming in...they got here late this afternoon. Will be hitting people up tomorrow.

Feb 17, 2015
USA
I don't think you realize how many people call/email for special deals or free bats

I do. But if you're wanting to break into a tough market you've got to get it out on the fields. I live in Kansas and we play primarily in Oklahoma, Texas and the KC metro area. According to their site they don't have any reps in this area. You would think they would want to get some exposure in this area

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I do. But if you're wanting to break into a tough market you've got to get it out on the fields. I live in Kansas and we play primarily in Oklahoma, Texas and the KC metro area. According to their site they don't have any reps in this area. You would think they would want to get some exposure in this area

Sifting thru the BS of everybody is the worst part...majority of people could care less about helping break into the market and more on getting a deal. Just giving a person a deal doesnt help break into the market.

My point is now get 1000 calls/emails saying the exact same thing you did. Very tough.

Jan 3, 2014
Sifting thru the BS of everybody is the worst part...majority of people could care less about helping break into the market and more on getting a deal. Just giving a person a deal doesnt help break into the market.

My point is now get 1000 calls/emails saying the exact same thing you did. Very tough.

Yeah, but what about the free bats?

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW

I guess I need to qualify my "good deal." They knocked $75 off, then gave me free shipping. In exchange, I am going to encourage every kid on dd's team to try it out if they'd like to.

As it probably turns out, we ended up with the wrong size anyway - 32/22. That's what she's been swinging with her Xeno, and I'm seeing where she should have gotten the 33 anyway in the Freak. So, it looks like I end up with an expensive practice bat.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I guess I need to qualify my "good deal." They knocked $75 off, then gave me free shipping. In exchange, I am going to encourage every kid on dd's team to try it out if they'd like to.

As it probably turns out, we ended up with the wrong size anyway - 32/22. That's what she's been swinging with her Xeno, and I'm seeing where she should have gotten the 33 anyway in the Freak. So, it looks like I end up with an expensive practice bat.

Hey man, you should of just came to me and I wouldnt have made you do anything...haha

Btw, If you dont unwrap that bat, I might be willing to help you out

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06