DD's Swing evaluation

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I really don't want to do this all day....

You crack me up. ....Me the L.
I'll take the:
raw

And call it a day....a good day at that.....

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
If you really want me to go back in the thread and expose your nonsense . I guess I could. But for the ones who are following . They know. They're not dumb. Post 11 you said the girl was turning the barrel and you got the stretch points wrong as well that I think Pattar corrected you on. Then I spent a lot of time exposing that nonsense . I gave the girl the benefit of the doubt because it was a ' drill swing '. But you persisted.post 33 and 45 I mentioned no 'middle'. Enter the Braun drill. Then your big bro FFs had to remind you that she is not ' turning the barrel ' she's spinning her shoulders. He's eloquent with his dumb lil bro .He told you without telling you that you were wrong. He likes you. That's good and bad. Bad being yesterday when he coulda jumped in before YOU got too deep( think he likes seeing you struggle , makes him feel needed ).Good , today when he does clean up all over the last 3 pages for your ignorant blind analysis.

Too many Ws today. I might need to change my name to work=wwwwwins. Lol. Make sure you put on clean underwear everyday RD.

Just let it go. Learn what turn the barrel is please. Or I will correct you ...

I'm not eloquent. I'm a coach. Coaches don't dance around the matter . They tell you so you can get better. So try to get better.

Ps . Sorry cannon . Just had to put the baby to sleep. I'm done.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
WW, Rdb ... I tend to read these posts with a filter for content and ignore a fair amount. It wasn't until this point in the thread that I recognized that there may be some sort of friction.

Think you both make valuable contributions. You both cause me to rethink things ... and I appreciate that.

As for winners and losers ... you are both winners in my book. Thank you both.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
WW, Rdb ... I tend to read these posts with a filter for content and ignore a fair amount. It wasn't until this point in the thread that I recognized that there may be some sort of friction.

Think you both make valuable contributions. You both cause me to rethink things ... and I appreciate that.

As for winners and losers ... you are both winners in my book. Thank you both.

Thanks for the positivity FFS! I appreciate your posts as well. I've have learned a ton from you.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
If you really want me to go back in the thread and expose your nonsense . I guess I could. But for the ones who are following . They know. They're not dumb. Post 11 you said the girl was turning the barrel and you got the stretch points wrong as well that I think Pattar corrected you on. Then I spent a lot of time exposing that nonsense . I gave the girl the benefit of the doubt because it was a ' drill swing '. But you persisted.post 33 and 45 I mentioned no 'middle'. Enter the Braun drill. Then your big bro FFs had to remind you that she is not ' turning the barrel ' she's spinning her shoulders. He's eloquent with his dumb lil bro .He told you without telling you that you were wrong. He likes you. That's good and bad. Bad being yesterday when he coulda jumped in before YOU got too deep( think he likes seeing you struggle , makes him feel needed ).Good , today when he does clean up all over the last 3 pages for your ignorant blind analysis.

Too many Ws today. I might need to change my name to work=wwwwwins. Lol. Make sure you put on clean underwear everyday RD.

Just let it go. Learn what turn the barrel is please. Or I will correct you ...

I'm not eloquent. I'm a coach. Coaches don't dance around the matter . They tell you so you can get better. So try to get better.

Ps . Sorry cannon . Just had to put the baby to sleep. I'm done.

I'm not reading all that with you mis-spellings and delusions. Other posters can go back and re-read the posts and decide for themselves.
Just clearing the air with your mis-information.
Like I said stay down Rocky or on a bucket and chart pitches. Let the HC do the coaching. K

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid