DD gets odd Exposer.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2011
Curious to know team nicknames, Soddy Daisy, Coffee, and Daniel Boone in particular. The 45-1 pitcher for 49-2 Beech - how many innings over how long a season? Hope there's some arm left for college.

Good luck to your DD and her team

Daniel Boone is the Trailblazers. I am very familiar with them as this is one of our local HS.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Daniel Boone is the Trailblazers. I am very familiar with them as this is one of our local HS.

Then I will need a full detailed report. :)

That's one I knew very little about, can you offer anything? Pitching, batting lineup, are they fast, how many bunters or slappers, any weakness, good catcher, pretty moms...............anything?

And please tell me the fans don't wear coon tail caps? avatar_19862.jpg

Jan 24, 2011
Then I will need a full detailed report. :)

That's one I knew very little about, can you offer anything? Pitching, batting lineup, are they fast, how many bunters or slappers, any weakness, good catcher, pretty moms...............anything?

And please tell me the fans don't wear coon tail caps? View attachment 2008

Leadoff has good speed and puts pressure on Defenses (.500 BA , scored 70 runs). Powerful overall lineup up. Pretty good defense and a very good power pitcher. They defeated Seymour twice this season ( 3-0 and 13-3) Moms are nothing special , no coon skin caps :)

Last edited:
May 7, 2012
NC
Good luck in the tourney and the D1 battle ground. My son had a couple of D1's look at him and played D2 football so I am pretty new to the softball side of things. Hopefully my DD will have the speed of my DS..!

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Here is my nephew pitching at the same State Championships as my DD, baseball of coarse. Yes, we are crazy pitchers parents, no known cure. :)

Baseball: Harding stays alive behind Nathan Stanford's pitching » The Commercial Appeal

Harding Academy pitcher Nathan Stanford dominated the batters from Tipton-Rosemark Academy for six innings Wednesday morning and then survived a nerve-racking seventh to lead the Lions to a 2-0 victory in the elimination round of the Division 2-A state baseball playoffs.

Thanks to Stanford's complete-game shutout, Harding (28-13) will play again at 6 p.m., while Tipton-Rosemark ends its season at 32-14.

"I was nervous early in the game, and the nerves just kind of kept building," Then when we got up two runs, I felt pretty good. But the seventh-inning was nerve-racking, I'm not gonna lie to you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG