Dad is needing some softball...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

My dad recently relocated to Las Vegas. For all of my life even if I wasn't playing we found ourselves at the ball field. What tournaments are coming up in Vegas? I miss him so much and I know a day at the ball field will be just what he needs.

Jul 10, 2012
Next Weekend the Feb 7,8,9 there will be over 100 teams in the Vegas area their is D1 at UNLV starting Friday morning, the largest D2 tourny also starts Friday with about 20 teams playing at a new 12 field complex in NW Vegas, then on Saturday just over 90 teams of 12 to 18 yr olds start play, what a awesome way to start the season, we are coming in on Thursday night catching a couple games on Friday then playing on Sat and Sun. That should get him going, have him check the UNLV schedule they are close to downtown. GO HAWKS!!!!!

Jul 26, 2010
There's good tournaments in Vegas. We're doing a PGF qualifier there May 31. It's getting quiet now because high school season is starting, although there are some HS tournaments in Vegas, I'll try to get a schedule. Your better bet may be HS games for a while.

-W

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd