Colorado sparkler jun 27 - july 3rd

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
DD and I are headed up/over/out Sat. Doing a camp on Sunday, pool play Wed & Thurs am & Academic game Thursday pm. I hope to get some touristy stuff in there sometime. DD wants to go hiking really bad. I hope to pawn her off to a teammate's family for that. The farthest I'll hike is to the local canteen.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
We will be in Boulder for 18U IDT. Practice games against the Wichita Mustangs and New Lenox Lightning and then a great pool including games against the Corona Angels, SoCal A's, and Birmingham T-Bolts. Always my favorite tournament of the year.

DD1 plays New Lenox and Wichita in pool games. She has some tough games, looks like you do too!

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
We will be in Boulder for 18U IDT. Practice games against the Wichita Mustangs and New Lenox Lightning and then a great pool including games against the Corona Angels, SoCal A's, and Birmingham T-Bolts. Always my favorite tournament of the year.
DD team will be at the IDT18 with you guys. Wish FloSoftball streamed this event instead of Sparkler. I have to work so Iscore is the only way to keep up :( . Good luck and safe travels.

Sep 18, 2011
DD team will be at the IDT18 with you guys. Wish FloSoftball streamed this event instead of Sparkler. I have to work so Iscore is the only way to keep up :( . Good luck and safe travels.

I had already used my deductive reasoning powers and determined that your DD was playing IDT and I figured that she was probably in Pool E. Good luck to #10 - will try to watch a few innings of one of her games.

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
I had already used my deductive reasoning powers and determined that your DD was playing IDT and I figured that she was probably in Pool E. Good luck to #10 - will try to watch a few innings of one of her games.
Good luck to your DD as well. I have narrowed your team down to 2 teams in pool A lol. DD used to play for a team in pool E but her new team is in pool C.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia

Need any help with pitching? LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi