Colorado sparkler jun 27 - july 3rd

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
We'll be there for the Sparkler Jrs. We are staying at UNC dorms. Got 3 of our teams playing. 2 in 12's and 1 in 14's. Should be a fun week. Safe travels!

Sep 18, 2011
We will be in Boulder for 18U IDT. Practice games against the Wichita Mustangs and New Lenox Lightning and then a great pool including games against the Corona Angels, SoCal A's, and Birmingham T-Bolts. Always my favorite tournament of the year.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
We will be in Boulder for 18U IDT. Practice games against the Wichita Mustangs and New Lenox Lightning and then a great pool including games against the Corona Angels, SoCal A's, and Birmingham T-Bolts. Always my favorite tournament of the year.

I wish we were doing the IDT but team change/different direction. Sigh. Good competition for sure.

Jun 8, 2012
Illinois

We will be in Broomfield for the 14U IDT. The Lightning are from our general area

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06