College players using Xeno over Meta and LXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 23, 2019
As far as I can tell they all swing the bat with the least flex. I noticed any school sponsored by a company with a one piece bat, pretty much all girls swung the one piece

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Because many women when they get into a higher profile college, dont mind feedback on bats and prefer a little stiffer.

Lots of Mizuno schools like the Carbon1...same reason lots like the Xeno.

Im pretty curious how many women on Easton teams will venture to the one piece ADV

Dec 11, 2010
Because many women when they get into a higher profile college, dont mind feedback on bats and prefer a little stiffer.

Lots of Mizuno schools like the Carbon1...same reason lots like the Xeno.

Im pretty curious how many women on Easton teams will venture to the one piece ADV
Have seen several teams absolutely bash the ball with the Mizuno one piece this year.

Dec 22, 2022
Daughter plays varsity ball and has always preferred LS bats. She uses both a Xeno and an LXT, depending on pitcher speed for a given at-bat. Loves both, but hits xeno more for power than contact. We got her a Meta midway through 2022 season but she almost immediately said something didn’t feel right about it, and after less than half a season you could feel something clunking around inside the barrel. Took it back to store but still waiting to see if they’ll honour the warranty.

Dec 22, 2022
Free to take back to vendor and have them deal with their supplier rep. Would have had to pay for shipping back to US if I’d gone directly back to Wilson. Didn’t want to pay for their defect.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez