College coach 2 strike hittting instructions.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
If they print it on the player guidelines how much of a secret could it be? Do they "rub out" families that leave the org?

i-could-tell-you-but-then-id-have-to-kill-you.gif

Oct 19, 2009
DD is the leading hitter on the team and has no problems hitting with 2 strikes, just does not make sense to change her approach when she is doing well, but at this point seems she has no choice.

I did mention the stretch and fire drill to her, hope that will help her I kind of think it is more of a mental thing for her to change her approach.

Dec 17, 2015
Sounds a lot like a slug technique. We are learning to use it as Early as 10 and use it all they way up.
I believe that Florida has won two championships with this in their Arsenal.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
If they print it on the player guidelines how much of a secret could it be? Do they "rub out" families that leave the org?

No, haven't seen or heard of anyone being "rubbed out" for leaving an organization.

I personally don't need such threats to be be respectful of what some organizations wish to contain to mostly their organizations.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
No, haven't seen or heard of anyone being "rubbed out" for leaving an organization.

I personally don't need such threats to be be respectful of what some organizations wish to contain to mostly their organizations.

Sounds like the coaches like to feed their own egos. Top teams are top teams because their players can execute, not because of top-secret 2-strike hitting approaches.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location

That is one possibility...but I will go with the second option, that you just pulled another BS fact out of thin air to try to sound important and can't, as usual, offer any proof. Like that kid in HS who claimed to have gotten some but it was with a girl from two counties over so no one would know her, or she was visiting from out of state....blah blah blah....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad