Coaches Tools, knowledge, and other thoughts

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2013
South Central Pa
Thanks FP26. This product should help both styles of coach. For the beginner it would not only educate but would aid in the planning. For the advanced it will aid in the planning and allow for reuseable materials and less waste. We'll will see.

Nov 4, 2013
The best thing I ever did was by a video camera and tape them pitching, hitting and throwing. You can tell them over and over but until they actually see it it's hard for them to correct it. I can't tell you how many times I show a girl the video of her swing and she says "I do that? Why do I do that?" Of course I've been telling her she was doing it but actually seeing it makes a huge difference.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
One thing you can try is to go watch other practices, and take notes on what they do and how long they do each segment of the practice; perhaps at your local high school. Pay close attention to how efficient they are and how much they get in at each practice....scan their fielding & hitting stations too. Chance are, at this point in time, the coach uses the drills/stations he's figured out that works best.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors