Coaches bags

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 28, 2008
I'm in need of a new coaches bag. In the past, I toted along an equipment bag with a retractable handle and wheels. After three years of use, I blew out a tire and I'm in need of a new bag. I'm also looking to downsize to misc small equipment, repair items, 1st aid kid. In the past, I had team bats and catcher's gear I lugged around. I'm not going to be packing those items anymore.

Any ideas or sharing what you use and works well.

Been doing this for a while and tried many different means of "mobile storage lockers". A large bag on wheels is used mostly for team equipment. We use a simple gym bag to carry paper work, score book, 1st aid kit and ice bags. 2 buckets for balls. Learned a while ago to deligate transporting "stuff" with other coaches.
I see a lot of wagons used, some custom built heavy duty with big tires and metal walls. Last year at Nationals I had to tell this coach from Georgia he had the coolest set up. A huge travel case for golf clubs. Custom fabricated compartments for everything, you name it theres a weather proof spot for it!
Oh yeah......don't forget about the cooler....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06