Club K...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
I don't want to sound like a commercial, but my dd (14 yrs old), began taking pitching lessons from a wonderful man who was trained in Tennessee at Club K (founded by Cheri Kempf). There may be some folks out there who disagree, but it has been my dd's personal experience that the instruction she is receiving has dynamically changed her game. It is very hard to find good pitching instruction, and he is the only instructor in several counties who is teaching the sport science (bio-kinesthetics) of softball pitching mechanics. He uses numerous training aids to help the pitcher "feel" the difference. He worked off from what was already developed (no tearing everything down). The Web site for Club K was a bit hard to navigate, but just keep clicking. Also note, I contacted Marc when we were first approached, and he gave very positive reviews on what they are teaching and made mention it is nationally reknowned. I would love to hear from anyone else who has had or dd has had experience with this teaching : )

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06