Club’s Winter Training starting up again

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Our club has a weekly winter training program that starts 1st Friday in Jan. I go to help out but DD has never stepped foot in the place and might not again this year, her absence is noticed.

This year DD might show up to pitch for an hour, socialize then leave. I am not sure how this will be received.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
It is not just her Team, it is all the teams in the club.

You have 6 or 7 managers giving players different advice.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2010
I am also confused. I think it would be better to list out your concerns 1 by 1 so that you may get some meaningful feedback.

Apr 25, 2010
This is but one area about our organization that really pleases me. They teach all the same things from the top down. At any given practice, there are several coaches from other age groups there, just helping. I don't think my DD has played in 1 game where there wasn't at least 2 coaches that don't "belong" to our team, helping out. And not only do they help with the teaching of the girls, but they also "coach" the newer coaches and teach them how to teach/coach. So, my DD, who plays on 1 of 3 12u teams in our org is well known to 2 of the 18u coaches, 2 of the 14u coaches, 1 of the other 12u coaches, and the 10u coach. It makes it feel like much more of a family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd