Clint Myers to Auburn?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 22, 2010
Mixed emotions. Was a big fan of Coach Deese because she was so personable. DD did camps there past three years. Coach Myers does have a good track record. Hoping they will become more competitive.

Mar 11, 2009
TMolina, I have to wonder if he got a dressing down from the AD, for doing that? I found it embarrassing to watch.

Amy I was embarresed by it too. But I doubt the AD told him anything, his son whom is the HC for the Thunderbolts did it when they beat Florida in the WCWS finals, remember after the first game the Florida coach called ASU out for calling pitches?

Mar 11, 2009
Mixed emotions. Was a big fan of Coach Deese because she was so personable. DD did camps there past three years. Coach Myers does have a good track record. Hoping they will become more competitive.

They will be more competitive relatively quick with Myers and his sons helping. I am really curious to see who will take over at ASU!!

Mar 11, 2009
Wow....this is as surprising to me as Pat Murphy going to LSU. Let's see what happens in 3 days.

I don't think Myers will change his mind!

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Now, Auburn just hired Oklahoma's baseball coach.

I was told that Coach Myers can retire from ASU, on top of his new salary. Not a bad gig.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
The Bolts founder played football at Auburn. I would bet he was part of the reason Myers name came up. As an Auburn fan I am excited about the hire.

Mar 11, 2009
Now, Auburn just hired Oklahoma's baseball coach.

I was told that Coach Myers can retire from ASU, on top of his new salary. Not a bad gig.

Amy I think as soon as he gets his son's squared away he will retire and they will continue on with the winning ways. What was Coach Myers winning percentage and how many national titles does he have throughout his career at Central AZ and ASU both in baseball and softball?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06