Christmas wish

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
I'm sorry but I have to say it. Dump this guy, anyone can look like a great hitting coach if they only take in kids with good swings who work hard.

Heck I can be a good hitting coach with those requirements. In fact I might start up a pitching academy where I am so exclusive I only will accept girls on D1 scholarships, and then my ads will say 100% of my students pitch at D1 schools. People who I don't want to teach will flock to me only to pay me for a lesson where I don't really teach them, I just say "not good enough for me to teach, come back in 3 months after you have fixed her problems with the lower half, also I want to see her commanding at least 4 pitches before I will work with her full time"

Jun 20, 2008
There is nothing quite as rewarding as a parent or coach as getting to see the moment that the child realizes that all the hard work they are doing is paying off...IMO the smile she was the real gift, Merry Christmas Dad!

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
i'm sorry, but i wouldn't waste my dd's time with this instructor. It seems like you and your dd don't need him. The instructor says she has some glaring problems and come back in a couple of months. If you helped her fix them with out his help,then you can fix the rest. This so called hitting instructor and 18u gold coach sounds like he gets the players after someone else does all the work and coaching. He gets the finished product and builds his name more. I'm glad that your happy about it. I'm glad for your dd and you are getting the help. But he didn't want to help until he seen improvement, not much of a instructor, imo. Go learn somewhere else then when you get better, come back and i will take your money and the credit.

^^^this^^^

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I give hitting lessons for free to any girl who comes over to the garage (DD hitting area). I also help the girls that want help, no matter what their skill level. All I ask the girls, jokingly that they give me their first homerun ball.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06