CF6 Insane

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 21, 2010
Anyone use one in a game and have feedback? Not looking for practice feedback. Price everywhere is $299.99, but with the 30 day no questions asked return policy might be something to consider. FWIW, I've never paid full retail, so this one is gonna sting a little.

DD wants to try an end loaded bat ( some say DD's Xeno is ).

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Retailing for approx. $40 less than the CF6 and coming with Anderson's "Proof at the Plate" no question return guarantee, Anderson's Rocketflex is an endloaded option worthing considering. It's been too cold for game use by DD, but I do know of one very successful power hitter who retired her conventional Rocketechs in favor of the Rocketflex. The limited feedback I've heard is that the Rocketflex provides at least the same performance as the RT, but swings lighter/easier and has much less sting on mis hits.

Jun 21, 2010
Got the CF6 yesterday and DD says it's definitely more end loaded than the Xeno. Wants to keep it but I told her she has 30 days to decide. We have tournaments the next three weekends so we will see what she thinks afterwards.

Sep 18, 2011
Got the CF6 yesterday and DD says it's definitely more end loaded than the Xeno. Wants to keep it but I told her she has 30 days to decide. We have tournaments the next three weekends so we will see what she thinks afterwards.

Looking forward to reading your review. Let us know how she handles the transition from Xeno to Insane. It's been a full week since i bought my DD a new bat so I'm getting restless. Insane seems to be calling me. :)

Aug 30, 2011
DE
funny these two bats are getting compared, because after the DD broke her FP11ST9 32/23 she got the FX1 as a replacement. Then I started taking a liking to the Insanes after watching Arizona and seeing they are -10. Ran it by the DD and she said forget it, she wants to stick with the FX1. Great options out there for end loaded with the Insane, Rocketflex, RT, Xeno and FX's.

Feb 24, 2013
I had bought my DD a CF5 and got the Easton FP11SY9 for 99 cents. She hated the CF5 but loved The Easton FP11SY9. I was going to get her the FX1 but went with the CF6 Insane instead. She was mad at first but after batting practice she was in love with it. Can't wait for this weekend to see how she does in the games.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA