CF5 VS CF5 Insane?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 27, 2010
Alderson WV
Ok i know that the insane is more inloaded but has anyone hit the insane.. does it have the same pop as the regular cf5. My 10 dd hit a 32in 22oz CF5 yesterday and was almost hitting the fence in practice only hit with it twice... was just wondering if the end loaded insane would give her that extra 5 ft.... or would it hinder her macanics? She currently hits a Toxic 31/21 which is almost 22oz in reality.. The insane is the same weight just end loaded.... but like some other bats we have hit with, the color seems to make some kinda differance in performance...

Jan 25, 2011
I think a 32in 22oz might be a little big for a 10yo,but at the sametime I don,t know how big and strong your dd is,but my dd is 13yo and just started using cf5 insane 32in 22oz. and the ball is jumping off the bat.She was using the nanoteck 32in 22oz and a stealth speed 31in 21oz.I say if your dd can handle the insane I would go with that.Good luck

Oct 27, 2010
Alderson WV
she is 5' and weighs around 150 and is very strong needs to get into alittle better shape just cause she is slow on her feet but is very powerfull.. she regularly hits balls to the fence and from what i observed tonight the 32/22 isnt too big. she has very fast bat speed and good power and i think she would get used to the bat quickly.. how does the insane compare to the regular CF5 or the Pink CF5.

Jan 25, 2011
Well I can't compare it to the cf5 or the pink cf5,because we have never used one,but my dd loves the insane now,she only has been using it a couple of weeks.You can tell it is endloaded,but if it doesn't goof up her swing then go for it.Sounds like your dd is a power hitter,thats awesome.

Dec 11, 2010
DD has a 32" Insane, she claims she can feel the pop of the bat even when hitting jugs liteflights. She likes it better than a used cf4 she swung briefly (might have been worn out) and her old rockettech.

The Demarini's are great, would like to try a Xeno.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors