CF question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

The Xeno is not its competitor...the CF8's competitor is the Mako and LXT.

Just because other bat manufacturers have mutiple high end bats, doesnt mean the CF line should be compared to
the Xeno at the lower price range. The Mako didnt start off at 349 either. I will differ with you on saying the Xeno
is hands down winner.

With some of the things you say, I almost would think you have something going on with LS...haha :)
We get all our bats at the same low price, regardless of manufacturer. ;)

We have 14 girls: two choose the CF8, one the Mako and 11 choose Louisville Slugger. I don't choose anything. :D

The look of our dugout during BP: :p

11169071_10152741615492484_395864465724936025_n.jpg

Dec 20, 2013
Parkersburg, WV
DD uses the cf7 and it has a lot of pop, not sure but she loves hers. No issues here with a cf7. This thread sounds like a ls commercial lol, my dd hates ls and eastons and has tried both, cf7 -9 works just fine. Not sure what the issue is, wrong color, others just bashing? She is the only one using the demarini on the team, batted 756 in middle school and 560 in travel. Bats #4. Whatever

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
No bashing here on Demarini...well maybe except one person...haha.

But I will be completely honest, I have been told by many that had a CF7 and then bought a CF8...that the 7 underperformed. Same by people
who had the earlier CF's and then bought the 7.
Nobody is saying YOU or someone else wont like that bat...just that it kinda is what it is. Not every bat, every year made by a company wins
everybody over.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
No bashing here on Demarini...well maybe except one person...haha.

But I will be completely honest, I have been told by many that had a CF7 and then bought a CF8...that the 7 underperformed. Same by people
who had the earlier CF's and then bought the 7.
Nobody is saying YOU or someone else wont like that bat...just that it kinda is what it is. Not every bat, every year made by a company wins
everybody over.

My DD --really-- broke in a CF7 Hope and it was every bit as good as her CF6 or CF5. It took awhile but she was clouting the ball. It really got hot - but it wasn't as hot out of the wrapper as some others.

She is hitting a CF8 now (thanks Core) that is longer and heavier than her CF7 and it has taken about a month to hit the same as her CF7 and surpassed it yesterday. Part of that is of course my DD getting bigger and stronger (and the extra length/weight of the bat), but also you could see the difference as the bat started to break in.

Our team is now: One Eaton, 3 Demarini's (CF8, CF6 Insane, CF6 Hope), rest are Xenos or LXT (about 1/2 and 1/2 - one 2016, rest are 2015).

Put a good swing and contact on any of these bats and it is going to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan