Catching instruction north Houston / The Woodlands area

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JBrooks

Softball comes first
Dec 20, 2013
Willis,Texas
I'm looking for Catching instruction north Houston / The Woodlands area

I'm looking for a catching instructor in the Woodlands / north Houston area. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

JBrooks

Softball comes first
Dec 20, 2013
Willis,Texas
No I haven't. A friend of mine has a young daughter and wanted to get her some weekly one on one time I will suggest the DVDs.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
I would contact some of the major organizations in the area...Sudden Impact (Sudden Impact), Firecrackers (Home), MC Elite...find email addresses and ask the coaches if they have any recommendations for catcher instructors. I know that Connie May with Firecrackers...her daughter, Meagan May, was a catcher for Texas A&M...she graduated last year, and she might be giving lessons now. Not sure though...good luck!

May 1, 2011
JBrooks - I have spoken with Connie May before, and she insisted that Meagan would be available. DD's catching coach/friend/big sister/role model (she's awesome in case you can't tell) actually played for Connie about a year ago (no longer plays for her). I originally called Connie to speak with her about the girl DD practices with, but she offered Meagan's services as well. Hope that helps.

Josh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55