Cardio workouts

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Lots of college programs are using Shaun T's Focus T25 along with Cross Fit routines. DD uses it at school and loves the diversity. She gets bored easily. :)

May 15, 2013
Often times people want to get too technical. If you have the facilities to do so, most of the exercises mentioned above are great. If you are working out at home, there are several things you can do. The good old fashioned Push ups, Pull ups, and Sit ups are good for overall upper body/core excercises. For you lower body you can do Plyo Box Jumps, Lunges, Sprint work etc. All of these exercises can be done either at home or you local High School track.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
My DD is just doing the P90X, P90X3 workouts - especially the Cardio ones - and it has made a significant difference to her game. Way stronger core, way more endurance.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
Lots of college programs are using Shaun T's Focus T25 along with Cross Fit routines. DD uses it at school and loves the diversity. She gets bored easily. :)

Having done just the Alpha workouts the past two weeks, I can say these are great for for building up endurance, leg strength and core stability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes