Bustos - Howard Carrier

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
rdbass. Good one. I think we know who plays the crow! He doesn't even know the only reason most of us visit his blog is for laughs. He sure can make a fool of himself. I know what he told Tim about Britt so he looks foolish , but what else would you expect from the CROW!

"A coach should not be judged on what they know but rather on what their players have learned." Bear Bryant

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2008
I understand what he wants me to say, I finally figured it out. He wants me to say 2 things. 1) Is the swing I teach can never preform like the swing he teaches. 2) That I can help girls get some better but not to the level he can.

Here is what I will do. I will continue to teach a hitting style that garnishes my hitters success, If its Hitters, tricky dick or the hansen. What I will not do is argue with said tricky dick.

And by the way there tricky dick no argument here but that swing you posted and talked about was an inside pitch ,where are her hands supposed to make contact? Deep on the plate behind the hip on an inside pitch? Really Sir you need to look at where the catcher sets up and where the pitch is hit before you can comment on a swing.

The last thing is said it was a push swing not a pull look at about the 4 second mark , look how her front foot rolls over her back hip pulled around her front leg. Her back side came around and drove thru the ball. If it were a lenier (sp) or push her front side would not do that. You and I both know that.

Again as I said earlier, If people like it use it if not move on find what you like.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
The Bloviator is embarrassing himself once again.

When he calls this a push:
BDuncan.gif

Ask him where the "DEEP WHOOSH" is! LOL The guy is a flat out Phoney.

Oh, and btw,,, he loves to doctor video.

Last edited:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
The Bloviator is embarrassing himself once again.

When he calls this a push:
BDuncan.gif

Howe, then he says stuff like he is some kind of expert who's student has a MLB swing. That is the biggest joke on the internet. I don't go to his site and yet, I can tell you what is there because he is such a loser. He constantly practices a lie told often enough and the thing is, people actually follow him and refuse to see the truth from that "truth seeker."

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
They say all back all forward is wrong....yet....each of their students....is all back all forward.

NONE OF THEM OVERLAP.

Bwa hahahaha He's joking, right?

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
He's going to say something about our kids when his had to enter a beer league just to get plate appearances! When a young man goes to the worst D-III program in the state and can't get an at bat, you'd think that the old man would shut up instead of trying to convince everyone he has a MLB swing. (BTW, the kid is innocent but the old man wants to attack everyone's children to try to build his own ego that the kid becomes fair game. Heck, after he has a few more beers, he'll try to convince everyone he's a MLB hitting coach.)

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
This swing here:
BDuncan.gif

Is light years ahead of this mess:

Sit back and watch him spin... LOL

He should be congratulating this young lady's success, and encouraging parents to ask her dad questions on what he did to help get her there. But he's TOO JEALOUS. And that is what drives him.

Last edited:

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
The 1-legged-hip-slip overlap move:
BrndnOverlap.gif

Pure ignorance on full display! He couldn't figure out how to teach his boy to move out properly, so he made up some non-sense. His boy is a spinner.

Watch The Babe leap to his front foot (sarcasm):

This is overlap and cusp.

Last edited:

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Kata went no further, hiddengem went no further. You helped them to retire in the exact same position they were in when you claimed to help them... That's the truth.

Would you like to share Ropes and Mini's numbers????

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Spinner in training...

Did someone say ALL BACK/ALL FORWARD???? ;)

One thing has always been obvious about you....YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED THE GAME.
Ditto, with your career .160 BA... Loser!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1