Brooke 11u swing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
Chicago, IL
So you know hes a Richard wanna be then? But only here at DFP. He wont do that on Richards site. He will get pounded over there! Hes blogging about FFS now!
Yea for sure, Has what like 30k post on several sites & not once a video of him or a student swinging a bat.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Well if it makes him feel better behind his keyboard that's cool. It's really why i rarely post on these boards. Everybody trying to pound on their chest to make themselves feel good..Whatever

C’mon now Benzy, you “can use colors to”.

By the way … it’s “too”, as in “also” ... not "to".

Left Hook

Banned
Sep 13, 2013
My daughter turns the barrel as an 8 year old and has an exceptional swing, I wasnt looking for his advice but all he came up with was his typical sequence comment and have her ride a subway train or do urban surfing on a bus? LMAO! I wouldnt take any of his advice!

Left Hook

Banned
Sep 13, 2013
Amazing ... you've read 30K posts on hitting, and yet the usage of the "hands" alludes you.

No problem ... we're here to help you.

It would be one thing if you were wanting to help, but you dont, You are the reason I got off on the wrong foot on this site, Your stupid questions and smart mouth comments. Id love to see you swing the bat! I guarantee you would act like this man to man! This is what you get off on dude. You live on BBD and DFP and stalk every post!

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
H.I. hitter are you serious? she's an 11 year old girl who really never swung a bat in her life. Have a nice night Gup

Benzy, you've hung out at HI ... you own a Infini-Tee ... you've read in excess of 30K posts on hitting ... ... ... did you really need to post this girl's swing to know what to work on?

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
It would be one thing if you were wanting to help, but you dont, You are the reason I got off on the wrong foot on this site, Your stupid questions and smart mouth comments. Id love to see you swing the bat! I guarantee you would act like this man to man! This is what you get off on dude. You live on BBD and DFP and stalk every post!

LH ... don't blame me for your issues. You used racial slurs ... and don't deny it ... because I was sent copies of them. You are your own worst enemy.

Take responsibility for your actions.

Left Hook

Banned
Sep 13, 2013
Banz, I told you all he wants to do is argue! Thread after thread, same crap. I have no idea why he doesnt get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd