Brooke 11u swing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
FFS im done with this conversation. Its obvious you avoid direct questions and i caught you in lie after lie as the thread proves. You take this any way you wish. You better never post another thing that involves my DD! And all you are to me is a little nameless faceless twerp. Most hitting coaches use these type of sites for exposure etc. QUITE STRANGE THAT NO ONE KNOWS WHERE YOU INSTRUCT OR HAVE EVER SEEN ANY OF YOUR SO CALLED CLIENTS!

And again the real question is why do you still have a gif of my dd? WEIRDO! This is why you shouldnt post anything on the internet, no matter what th reason is! Not even a stupid softball video, there are freak and weirdos out there that take them and store them for whatever strange reason!

FFS what is your name and where do you instruct?

There were no lies on my end LH.

I see few coaches using DFP for exposure. From my perspective I see people here to freely share information ... almost the opposite of seeking exposure for financial gain.

And again ... "you" are the one that posted the original content of your daughter. All a GIF does is assist with the analysis.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Ohhh so you do see it! Whatever. I will get to the bottom of it!

Again you miss the real question..WHO POSTED HER ON THAT SITE!

How the heck would I know?

Generally Richard takes such video and posts it on his site. The webpage you asked me to look at was of Richard posting your daughter. I'd check with him.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Ok dont be nice any more. Your nice is strange and your dd ends up all over the internet!

I don't know what to say LH .... that's what folks do here. Someone like yourself posts a video of their daughter and people attempt to help. Making a GIF simply speeds things up. The video you posted can be, and is, just as portable.

Left Hook

Banned
Sep 13, 2013
There were no lies on my end LH.

I see few coaches using DFP for exposure. From my perspective I see people here to freely share information ... almost the opposite of seeking exposure for financial gain.

And again ... "you" are the one that posted the original content of your daughter. All a GIF does is assist with the analysis.

So troll every hitting site with no dog in the fight? Just to help? So you think your smart mouth comments help? This in itself is WEIRD!

You spend all this time DAY AFTER DAY ALL DAY! And you dont teach hitting for profit or teach it. ( which is probably a good thing )

Wheres the reward? You get your nutts off by arguing on the internet!

A smart rear that just wants to help! lmao! all i see you do is ask a question when a question is posed...you offer no helpful advice, and then just say stupid crap! Thast all i see you do is run your mouth. Oh and a petty grammar comment here and there! LMAO!

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
So troll every hitting site with no dog in the fight? Just to help? So you think your smart mouth comments help? This in itself is WEIRD!

You spend all this time DAY AFTER DAY ALL DAY! And you dont teach hitting for profit or teach it. ( which is probably a good thing )

Wheres the reward? You get your nutts off by arguing on the internet!

A smart rear that just wants to help! lmao! all i see you do is ask a question when a question is posed...you offer no helpful advice, and then just say stupid crap! Thast all i see you do is run your mouth. Oh and a petty grammar comment here and there! LMAO!

Dude, don't pretend to be stupid ... you are the one with the smart a$$ comments ... appreciate you removing the racial slurs.

R

RayR

Benz,

When you learn to use your back muscles to "twist" around your rear leg - the rear leg has to act as a post (not exactly straight, but post like in that it doesn't sway or buckle, etc). And when you learn to "twist" you have to "untwist" to get the swing started. The shoulders will start to tilt as they should based on pitch height.

LH's daughter's swing has this underlying action (I am using her swing because it was referenced in this thread)...

The reason I am making this post is that you made a comment that your daughter just really started so she is like a blank slate...learn to use the back muscles (like LH's kid) and learn to use the hands/wrists/forearms to "turn the barrel" as the back starts to untwist...the hand dropping issue will start to disappear and she will hit balls a lot harder and farther...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quickpitch