Brokenhearted BucketDAD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2012
One thing we haven't touched on and it's always hard for us dad's to even think and is worse than grades making them ineligible is the "P" word. Pregnant!!

I'm no expert on the subject, and hope I never am, but I hear the schools can make you sign the pregnant clause in the athletic contract??

Good lord!! 3 yrs of gray hair arrived while reading that!! We've covered that talk and the thought of those 2 words is more terrifying than........need a shot of whiskey now! (if i still drank that is)

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Good lord!! 3 yrs of gray hair arrived while reading that!! We've covered that talk and the thought of those 2 words is more terrifying than........need a shot of whiskey now! (if i still drank that is)

Oh we have that talk almost weekly when her boyfriend comes over, I'm sitting cleaning my pistol and our 90lb pit bull at my feet. I tell him "please, I don't want to go to jail, but I will over my daughter".

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Relax guys. I have found that the nut doesn't fall far from the tree. If you weren't doing those things in college, I doubt that your DDs will either.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Relax guys. I have found that the nut doesn't fall far from the tree. If you weren't doing those things in college, I doubt that your DDs will either.

That's what I'm afraid of Amy. My ERA and GPA suffered because of my BAC and CGGW. Lord, please forgive me for those years.

Oct 1, 2012

To answer an earlier question....she will not lose any eligibility. Well said Amy!! Thats how my dd arrived...during college.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharonastokes