Bring back hal petition

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2013
Hey Sluggers flying out to Dallas next weekend for new years could you please set up some sun for us? Thanks in advance. looking forward to some armadillo droppings.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
let's bring back Hal so we can stop talking about bringing back Hal and get on with some pitching. Hal is great and is part of the unique fabric of the board. He should get a one time pass on going over the line. My obsession is with pitching, not with him, and I am not getting my daily fix. All Hal and no mechanical analysis makes JJ a dull boy.

Jan 20, 2011
let's bring back Hal so we can stop talking about bringing back Hal and get on with some pitching. Hal is great and is part of the unique fabric of the board. He should get a one time pass on going over the line. My obsession is with pitching, not with him, and I am not getting my daily fix. All Hal and no mechanical analysis makes JJ a dull boy.

Talking about bringing back Hal is somehow more entertaining than the real thing. Absence,indeed makes the heart grow fonder. Be strong.

It is interesting that this thread managed to stay on target and not get hijacked in support of bringing back the forum's biggest hijacker.

Mandela,Lou Reed,....now Hal gone for a bit? Life really does throw it at you in 3s.

Trollfully yours
Sutherlandfinch

Please look for my book Dirty and Mean Softball Pitching Wizardry to be released soon on Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207