Bownet delivery problems?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
Is anyone else having issues getting delivery out of Bownet? I ordered a bigmouth Bownet back on August 5th and of course my credit card was charged in full same day.

This past Saturday the 20th I realized I still didn't have product so I called the number on the receipt. Jack answers and tells me he can't research it on a weekend but call back on Monday. He says the product is not on back order so it probably got delivered to the wrong address but I need to call back Monday morning. Fair enough.

So today, I called and - nobody home. I leave a message and also send email to the same email address that is on the receipt. By 6pm Eastern I realize that no one has returned either message so I call again. 3pm Pacific and still nobody home. I leave another message and still no call back, no product.

Was today a California holiday?

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
I bought mine in June from Texas Rip-it sports and it was shipped free inside a week.
One pole delaminated at the end of July. One email, and bownet shipped me a warranty replacement in under a week.
In my case, service was flawless from retailer and manufacturer, never had to lift the phone.

I wish it were a holiday, traffic was horrible today.

May 17, 2011
Bought mine through Amaz-n a few months back. It was backordered 2 weeks at the time. Credit card wasn't charged until it shipped.

Oct 19, 2009
Well they still aren't answering the phone today. Does anyone on here know anyone there? Maybe they can knock on their door and tell them I'm going to call my credit card and start a charge back. This is ridiculous.

Oct 19, 2009
Finally got a call late Tuesday and after a long while on the phone they found my order. My Bownet arrived today. Yay!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck