Books for team reading...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
So Mind Gym is ok for HS reader and the other book is more suited for her Dad?

My daughter is in HS and so is her friend, my daughter loves to read for pleasure but hates to read for learning. She can read Harry Potter in a day and takes her a week to read a chapter in a history book. My daughter took forever to read and her friend took a few days. I had her read because I thought it would give her knowledge on what ti takes to succed in school, sports and life.

Oct 25, 2009
My daughter is in HS and so is her friend, my daughter loves to read for pleasure but hates to read for learning. She can read Harry Potter in a day and takes her a week to read a chapter in a history book. My daughter took forever to read and her friend took a few days. I had her read because I thought it would give her knowledge on what ti takes to succed in school, sports and life.

Try to find that history subject on video or the History Channel. That will make it much more interesting.

The softball skill books are interesting. You don't have to read it cover to cover; you can pick out the parts of current interest. I've got just under 50 books on the subjects of softball, baseball, track, and conditioning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad