Blisters on Throwing hand Fingers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
All 3 are very good options. The difference is the vinegar and salt in the pickle juice will toughen up the skin itself (basically pickling the skin) as opposed to adding a protective layer over the skin with the new skin or superglue products. It all depends on what the player likes. My DD used the pickle juice approach since she couldn't stand not "feeling the ball" while throwing according to her.

Mar 28, 2020
All 3 are very good options. The difference is the vinegar and salt in the pickle juice will toughen up the skin itself (basically pickling the skin) as opposed to adding a protective layer over the skin with the new skin or superglue products. It all depends on what the player likes. My DD used the pickle juice approach since she couldn't stand not "feeling the ball" while throwing according to her.
ok I am lost.... are we talking actually pickle juice the kind in a jar with pickles we eat? If so do I soak her hands in the pickle juice?

Feb 1, 2021
ok I am lost.... are we talking actually pickle juice the kind in a jar with pickles we eat? If so do I soak her hands in the pickle juice?

Just hollow out the pickles themselves and put your fingers in there.

teehehee...

For real though, wouldn't this just make your fingers swell up? Do you do it as part of your pre-game warmup or do you do it at home and the result stay?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nate321