Bill Hillhouse.....COME BACK!!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 1, 2013
Best wishes Bill take care of yourself we need you.

On that note a lady who posts in a local fast pitch forum said you may consider a trip to Tulsa for a weekend.

I hope it is true, if so my DD has been wanting to come a see you. If not we will see you in Texas or Arkansas later in the year.

I second this. We would like to see you in the Tulsa area when you are feeling better.

Mar 10, 2015
Arizona
I would really love for my daughter to see him in person. We live in Arizona and the farthest I've seen him come out west is Texas. My daughter is 8 pitching in an 10U Little League softball league. As her coach I have her and my niece pitching the "Hillhouse way". Switched them over from Last fall so they would be ready for this spring. Using his technique they struck out 11 batters in a row! Here's hoping he comes out to Arizona one day.

Jun 13, 2009
Diablo, I think you'd be out of luck if he did come to AZ. I don't think he works with girls under 10. But I could be wrong.

CG

Oct 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Hope Bill is doing OK. My dd saw him in pa some time ago. Would love to see him again for a refresher prior to the season starting up. Anyone know if he still hangs out in the buffalo area from time to time?

Feb 7, 2013
If he does... let me know when! Need to grab a beer with him... and that's less than 2 hours away from me!

The real question is when is Java visiting the birthplace of fastpitch? SoCal is in the 80's and 90's this weekend and no rain expected until next December.,,,,

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
20's today. Snow this morning. Nothing is green... just dead and brown. Paradise. :(

My DD would love nothing more than to make that trip...

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Birthplace, schmirthplace...

The Pac NW is where it's at. Starbucks is as NW as it gets. No better destination for the Java Man!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00