Bet your weekend wasn't this bad...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Full bottles? We only have partials in the bag at any given time.

Two full waters and 5 partials. That plastic is so flimsy though compared to the helmet. I just thought it ironic.

Partials? I don't understand. My DD sucks down sports drinks like they are her only source of sustenance, and there's a race to see who can finish each bottle first. The empties, however, ALWAYS migrate to the back of my SUV. My DD seems to think that's where the recycling bin is located.

May 23, 2012
Eastlake, OH
Partials? I don't understand. My DD sucks down sports drinks like they are her only source of sustenance, and there's a race to see who can finish each bottle first. The empties, however, ALWAYS migrate to the back of my SUV. My DD seems to think that's where the recycling bin is located.

I think these girls just move on when they get warm. Everything finds it's way to the back of the car or truck. I get irritated when I can't fold a seat down because there is a bottle stuck underneath! Or a cleat, or hoodie...

ConorMacleod

Practice Like You Play
Jul 30, 2012
After playing until 11 pm Saturday, we lost 8 am game Sunday and had to head back home. 3 1/2 hour drive ended up taking 6 after spending hours on the side of the road with blown tire and overheated engine. First road side assistance sent to wrong location. 2nd roadside experienced vehicle trouble himself. Weekend ok. Trip back home, not so much.

May 23, 2012
Eastlake, OH
After playing until 11 pm Saturday, we lost 8 am game Sunday and had to head back home. 3 1/2 hour drive ended up taking 6 after spending hours on the side of the road with blown tire and overheated engine. First road side assistance sent to wrong location. 2nd roadside experienced vehicle trouble himself. Weekend ok. Trip back home, not so much.
Yeah...I'd rather deal with the gear bag getting run over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors