Best pricing on Catcher's Bags? (No Errors, Demarini, Mizuno, Boombah)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2022
Hi guys,

My 2 DD's are both going to be playing more Catcher position this Spring season. Need a bag for each of them.

For my older, I'm looking for best pricing on these options:
- No Errors E2 bag
- DeMarini Special Ops Frontline bag
- Mizuno Samurai X bag

For my younger, looking for pricing on:
- Boombah Rolling Superpack 2.0

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2021
We got DD an All-Star MVP Pro backpack for Christmas and she loves it. It fits all her gear easily. She wanted a backpack style because of the school bus for away games. Since it doesn't have wheels, she's not dragging it over my bumper as she lifts it out of the car. Her only complaint was that it is only available in black. It's not on your list, and I can't say anything about pricing, but I do think it's worth a look (especially if you're looking at the Boombah bag).
Amazon product ASIN B0BLNXBWC4

May 28, 2019

both my kids use a simple duffel bag like this. There when you need it, keeps catching stuff separate from their regular batting bag.

Feb 7, 2014

both my kids use a simple duffel bag like this. There when you need it, keeps catching stuff separate from their regular batting bag.
Yup, my DD did the same. Catchers have more 'stuff' no matter which way you do it.

May 20, 2015
wheeled bags are great.....until you actually have to wheel them......not sure about you, but we play tournaments where we have to cross fields, go through gates, over uneven ground, up hills, etc

wheeled bags are also great until you have to bring them on a school bus

DD2 actually has the Jen Schro Catcher's Backpack, and she likes it.......batting helmet does ride on the outside (there's a place to hang it), if that matters

Nov 23, 2021
SC
- Mizuno Samurai X bag

this bag is pretty small compared to others, and couldn't fit everything needed to for multiple position players (2-3 gloves).

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
The Bownet Commander is a great bag for catchers and anyone traveling on airplanes. We use it as my daughter's main suitcase to fit all her equipment, except her glove, which goes in her carry-on bag. And as far as it being wheeled, it's not an issue. The wheels are big enough that it rolls smoothly over any surface.

My older daughter uses it as her catcher's bag at college. We've found no other bag that fits everything she needs, including the 15 half-drank water bottles she always seems to have in her bag.

Sep 21, 2017
PA
The Bownet Commander is a great bag for catchers and anyone traveling on airplanes. We use it as my daughter's main suitcase to fit all her equipment, except her glove, which goes in her carry-on bag. And as far as it being wheeled, it's not an issue. The wheels are big enough that it rolls smoothly over any surface.

My older daughter uses it as her catcher's bag at college. We've found no other bag that fits everything she needs, including the 15 half-drank water bottles she always seems to have in her bag.
I work with catchers as my job and easily the Commander is the best bag I see. Plenty of space, really good wheels and balance, and yes the zippers seem to be the best/most durable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles