Another Infield Fly Question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 13, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I wish it were. This was in a College Exposure tournament.

While you were in town, you should have come over to my tournament instead! :rolleyes:

So, what did you think of that park? It's not in the greatest section of town, but then again the classy neighborhoods aren't too keen on having softball complexes with thirty fields built in their backyard.

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
While you were in town, you should have come over to my tournament instead! :rolleyes:

So, what did you think of that park? It's not in the greatest section of town, but then again the classy neighborhoods aren't too keen on having softball complexes with thirty fields built in their backyard.

It was nice not having to run all over town to find a field. The fields were in good shape. We played several games on the turf field. The girls loved sliding on it and got true bounces on grounders. We only played on one field that had temporary fences for fastpitch. The outfielders really had to be on their game with 300 foot fences.

Other than the one set of umpires in my original post, the umpires were very good. My DD team is 14U and were playing 16U. Due to injuries, we only had 9 players. They finished 5th out of the 68 teams. It was a nicely run tournament. We really enjoyed the weekend.