And I am still looking for a 14U guest pitcher on LI

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I didn't see your original post- where is the tournament?

He's on Long Island OB. You're just a short ferry ride away. Take the family - get some good bagels and Boarshead bologna, check out the vineyards, and hit the beach.

PS NY pizza, too!

coachtucc

Banned
May 7, 2008
A, A
yep...absolutely no one...4 innings limit a game for a pitcher so at least 3 innings pitches each game plus the girl will play all the time!!

You're killing me coach...like I said if my daughter didn't have States this weekend she would do it no problem. I told her and she too is heartbroken that she can't help you and team out. Hope you find a pitcher for the weekend :)

coachtucc

Banned
May 7, 2008
A, A
Hi all...how this for what the hell?? My 2nd pitcher who can maybe pitch 2-3 innings rools her ankle last night at practice and today discovers that she has a hairline fracture of her ankle!! You cant make this stuff up!!

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Hi all...how this for what the hell?? My 2nd pitcher who can maybe pitch 2-3 innings rools her ankle last night at practice and today discovers that she has a hairline fracture of her ankle!! You cant make this stuff up!!

Sounds like youve got a streak of luck, unfortuantly it's all bad.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
You need to hire a pitching coach for 3-4 hours, take every girl on your team to the lesson, and see if any of them can learn to throw strikes in 48 hours......good luck!

Dec 29, 2010
Where in Long Island? We r playing in Bellport 12u usssa nys championship this weekend. What r your time slots?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse