Amazing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

coachtucc

Banned
May 7, 2008
A, A
Tryouts were all set for May 1st when the gentleman who organized the team calls me and says that the organization that we would play under told him that they changed their minds and that he couldn't hold a tryout!! Why??? Because someone said that the he is not a good organizer and yells at the girls! Hard for him to do since all he does is do the paperwork and I know I do all the coaching and I have never screamed or even raised my voice when coaching! Now I don't have a team and my whole summer is free since I told people I was busy this summer coaching!! Any advice on my next step?? And does naybody need an assistant coach or head coach on Long Island??

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
Hard to say. Had this gentleman coached in the past? If so, had the Organization seen him in action? Had the gentleman coached other players within the Organization?

You can always do your own team and not be under an Organization.

coachtucc

Banned
May 7, 2008
A, A
No, he has never coached before...we had a team with one organization but that didn't work because my Asst Coach just was all about his daughter and the girls he brought with him!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish