amazing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

coachtucc

Banned
May 7, 2008
A, A
so we are in our first tournament playing the top seed in our first game together...my starting pitcher is the DD of the guy who put the team together...not pitching bad but we make some errors and then they rock her for 9 runs...she walks two more with two out and I pull her....he says you're not going to even let her finish the inning (this was said not sarcastically but earnestly)...we then tie the second game with a diffferent pitcher pitching for us 3-3....I totally rest the 1st pitcher to use for the 3rd game....in between games he then tells me his daughter trains the hardest of everyone and should be able to play all three games...I tell him then you need to get another coach...end of conversation....now here is the kicker...we are winning the 3rd game 8-0 when I call time out and his daughter says she is too tired to go anymore so I pull her...loved it because it will now keep her Dad's mouth shut!! Oh we we played 3 games with a break in-between all games of an hour and a half so his DD had plenty of rest!!

Last edited:
May 25, 2010
I don't know what's up with all the dads trying to prove their daughters are iron workhorses.

Don't they know that Cal Ripken, Jr. was a shortstop??

Jul 26, 2010
Pitcher's daddy drama in softball?!?! Say it isn't so!

The outfielders parents make the best assistant coaches. Infielders parents should sit in lawnchairs behind the center field fence.

-W

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes