Amanda Scarborough Pitching Trifecta

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
The trifecta is for the pitcher, not really for the coach. I have a foundation maximizer geared for a pitcher. Not geared for a coach.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I do have her coaches program. It’s Ok, not bad with some good information. I still have never seen anyone explain the motion well enough to call their system a complete program.

Jul 31, 2022
The trifecta is for the pitcher, not really for the coach. I have a foundation maximizer geared for a pitcher. Not geared for a coach.
My daughter is a pitcher. We did her boot camp this weekend and it was interesting but mostly a 3 day advertisement for her program and I am intrigued. Is it just a schedule with the drills you should do based on the foundational skill you're working on?

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
My daughter is a pitcher. We did her boot camp this weekend and it was interesting but mostly a 3 day advertisement for her program and I am intrigued. Is it just a schedule with the drills you should do based on the foundational skill you're working on?
Yes pretty much, here is the schedule of a pitchers program.

A3F823CD-072B-45C0-A57B-0750F940A550.png
5946C9EC-56B7-4915-9E26-DC6AD0F9FF6C.png

Feb 20, 2021
I purchased both the pitching trifecta and her coaching course. My daughters are first year 10u and first year 12u, and I head coach and assistant coach their rec and travel teams. I was not a pitcher, so found the courses helpful and worth the money for us, even though we we did not best utilize either. We did a lesson every few weeks and often repeated lessons. Took us 6 months to go through the 6 week course. We did not do the strength training (although plan to do this later.) My daughters also had a live pitching lesson with a local high school pitcher once/month. My daughters both improved dramatically, but would likely have improved even more with weekly live lessons instead; however, with juggling multiple sports, 4 kids, and busy work schedules, this worked best for us. By learning the components and “language” of pitching, I felt I was better able to assist my daughters and the other pitchers on our teams also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 20, 2021
Hindsight, I would NOT have purchased both the trifecta and the coaching course. Would have just done the coaching maximizer course since my kids are younger.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I have a girl this year that was taught by a HS pitcher. She pushes the ball badly because the whip is not natural for most pitchers.

amandascarborough

where's the chocolate?
Jan 22, 2014
Everywhere, USA
I do have her coaches program. It’s Ok, not bad with some good information. I still have never seen anyone explain the motion well enough to call their system a complete program.
Hi Shawn! Would love to hear your thoughts on what could be better or how I could help you/your pitcher! My door is always open, and as you know if you've followed me for a while, I am always looking to help as best as I can and grow. Thanks! - hello@pitching-angel.com

amandascarborough

where's the chocolate?
Jan 22, 2014
Everywhere, USA
Hindsight, I would NOT have purchased both the trifecta and the coaching course. Would have just done the coaching maximizer course since my kids are younger.

Have been reading your comments! Thanks for sharing. Your children are younger and I know that you'll be able to benefit from the trifecta and the coach course for years to come when you need something different/a helpful solution! Plus, since you're in the trifecta, your children will always get anything I add new like the LIVE q&a sessions I have coming up or adding new video/recordings like the unbreakable bootcamp. Please let me know if you need anything ever or I can further assist you, my door is always open!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13