A special hitting session

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 2, 2012
Howard contacted us and said he would help dd out. We made the trip fri afternoon and what a trip it turned out to be. Everyone that teaches anything should be required to take a course from this man on just teaching. He not only taught us fielding,throwing, and hitting but more things about the female body and why things need to be done a certain way. He shows you why and proves it to you the way he teaches. At least dd and I have more confidence in what we need to practice. We both feel honored by the chance to meet this great man. If anyone has a chance to work with this man don't miss out on a great opportunity. Thank you for your help.

May 13, 2008
When I loaded your location on a map I saw how close to Cincy you were and was hoping H would get ahold of you.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
Tqracer.
Glad you got the chance to see it, and give you something positive to work on.

Better fielding, throwing, and hitting in 1 lesson. Howard is great at it.

It does not take Howard telling people about the Hanson theory, to get it done.
You dont need 10 days in a row with him.

Just 1 or 2 lessons and start practicing on your own.

SL

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2009
Tqracer.
Glad you got the chance to see it, and give you something positive to work on.

Better fielding, throwing, and hitting in 1 lesson. Howard is great at it.

It does not take Howard telling people about the Hanson theory, to get it done.
You dont need 10 days in a row with him.

Just 1 or 2 lessons and start practicing on your own.

SL

I’m a believer!!!!

Just from Howard’s post and PM my daughter has made great strides in her hitting , she was good, but with Howard’s information she took it to another level.

I usually go to her practice, but was unable to make it yesterday. I asked her how did you do? She advised great I hit 17 out. Her coach does front tosses at about 20 feet and he walks throws behind a screen and does a full arm circle and throws as hard as he can.

She told me that there were a bunch of younger kids and parents watching her, and she heard one of the parents tell the kids your watching her aren’t you. :cool:

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
He gave my dd a tune up yesterday along with a young lady I work with. Both came back hitting the ball harder and the catcher he improved her pop time and throwing . Her mom commented she has played elite travel ball in Ohio for three of the best programs and no one has did that with her throwing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterp