9 year Old Pitcher

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2014
Sweeny, Tx
There you go with the Houston thing again :), I am sure Houston has a great fastpitch scene, but it is not like I am tuning in by ham radio from Iceland here. I am typing from the sunny confines of Northern San Diego county in sunny Southern California. Throw a stick out here and you will hit a Batbuster an Angel or an Athletic.

No comment on the picture??? You wanted proof of her size so I found a picture of her at 8 for you. Now that I showed you her size let me see if I can find a U-tube video of her pitching.

Mar 28, 2013
So you send a picture of a 5'5 at best 8 year old and this is proof of a 6'2 11 year old. awesome! lol.

No comment on the picture??? You wanted proof of her size so I found a picture of her at 8 for you. Now that I showed you her size let me see if I can find a U-tube video of her pitching.

Nov 18, 2013
Some called BS on me but I guess they will come back with the other girls around her are only 4' tall next.

Considering the average height for 7-8 yr olds is about 4 ft that would be a correct assumption :)

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
but seriously....that girl looks to be about a couple inches taller than the standard "tall girl" on any given team. At 9 this means she is 5'2"-5'4". I'm not trying to dog you out. I am just saying that everything in your post seemed exaggerated to some extent and this photo does too. She is tall, but she is not 5'10" at 9 years old tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd