2022 Easton Ghost Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 9, 2020
Going to make the jump to the advanced when they come out. Daughter swings a Demarini Cf 31/-21. Going to go with the same weight and size.

Apr 28, 2019
Yes Mantra is heavy. Both my daughters “like” it but not their favorite.
The Meta is slightly heavier than LXT but lighter than Xeno.
At a camp this weekend DD used a limited edition 2021 LXT so I guess this is her favorite bat until 22 Ghost Adv arrives.

Apr 28, 2019
Yes Mantra is heavy. Both my daughters “like” it but not their favorite.
The Meta is slightly heavier than LXT but lighter than Xeno.
At a camp this weekend DD used a limited edition 2021 LXT so I guess this is her favorite bat until 22 Ghost Adv arrives.
The 2022 Ghost Advanced bat arrived yesterday.
Nice looking bat. Feels slightly heavier than 22 Ghost DS. Not made of Launch composite as 1st Adv was.
Made of Sonic Max composite. The connection looks to be same as previous Adv and better than 22 DS.
Being told by a few reps these new Adv bats are running an average of .5oz over stated weight. So this is lighter than original Adv which were somewhere between 1-1.5oz over weight.
We will hit with it tomorrow and get initial feelings from daughters. Hopefully Easton got the durability issues corrected on this bat.

Our 2021 Gold Adv purchased in 9/21 just cracked and was sent in for replacement. Really don’t think I should be paying for shipping when these bats break so frequently.

If we have any negative issues with the 22 Adv it will be our last Easton. Probably going to get a drop 9 replacement bat to see if it holds up any better than drop 10’s.

Oct 26, 2019
Looks good
ece3147f0b5c58ff0e7da17f545b0fd5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Was waiting for the comments on this bunt form - broken fingers anyone?

May 8, 2019
Nice looking bat. Feels slightly heavier than 22 Ghost DS. Not made of Launch composite as 1st Adv was.
Made of Sonic Max composite. The connection looks to be same as previous Adv and better than 22 DS.
Being told by a few reps these new Adv bats are running an average of .5oz over stated weight. So this is lighter than original Adv which were somewhere between 1-1.5oz over weight.
We will hit with it tomorrow and get initial feelings from daughters. Hopefully Easton got the durability issues corrected on this bat.

Our 2021 Gold Adv purchased in 9/21 just cracked and was sent in for replacement. Really don’t think I should be paying for shipping when these bats break so frequently.

If we have any negative issues with the 22 Adv it will be our last Easton. Probably going to get a drop 9 replacement bat to see if it holds up any better than drop 10’s.
Can’t wait for your update, been ready to buy this bat for awhile but didn’t like the 22 ghost dual stamp, just didn’t seem the same as the adv or even close

Sep 8, 2021

Can’t wait for your update, been ready to buy this bat for awhile but didn’t like the 22 ghost dual stamp, just didn’t seem the same as the adv or even close
Anxious to hear the initial thoughts on it. I am sitting on a broken Ghost Advanced and am trying to figure out what to pick up on warranty for the kid.

Apr 28, 2019
I like the 22 DS. It’s not like the Adv. It’s lighter with a different connection joint and different composite.
Great sound but the connection joint seems to be the weak spot on this bat. It was hotter out of the wrapper than 20/21 Adv.
I’m hoping Easton got it right this time performance & durability wise.
My DD thinks the 21/22 LXT’s & 22 Meta are pretty much the same performance & weight wise.
Having said that the Gold Adv is her favorite bat and she used the 22 DS for the lion’s share of BP work.
I would encourage anybody buying Easton bats to purchase from Core Softball Sales. Todd/Core has very good prices & excellent service.
Also the release date was changed today from 2/3 to 1/27 according to Easton on Twitter.

Apr 28, 2019
Anxious to hear the initial thoughts on it. I am sitting on a broken Ghost Advanced and am trying to figure out what to pick up on warranty for the kid.
My guess is for a replacement Easton will offer 22 DS or 22 Adv. Go with the Adv it should be the best of both bats. Better composite & connection joint.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06