2022 Anderson Rocketech

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
I received the 32/22 and the out of the wrapper performance is fantastic, BUT my daughter just loves her Mizuno F21 pwr crbn and refuses to switch. So if anyone wants a quick bargain before I send it back give me a shout, $275 unless you're West coast then add $10.
That's the size I want but going to take advantage of the 30 day trial too.

Feb 24, 2019
I received the 32/22 and the out of the wrapper performance is fantastic, BUT my daughter just loves her Mizuno F21 pwr crbn and refuses to switch. So if anyone wants a quick bargain before I send it back give me a shout, $275 unless you're West coast then add $10.
How was the performance vs the power carbon? Using the eye test of course

Mar 14, 2020
How was the performance vs the power carbon? Using the eye test of course
The Mizuno was slightly better exit velocity using the ball coach radar, although the Mizuno is broken in and the Anderson fresh out of the wrapper.

Jun 7, 2021
Did that code work for anyone? I get a reject when entering it?

We’ll see how long this one lasts: Dobbins20

I found this through Google and it appears to be working as of 8AM this morning…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2018
Wow just saw this bat and let me tell you it definitely would benefit from letting girls design their own. Knowing how fickle girls can be on the appearance of a bat this is going to be a tough sell, especially at the lower levels where design is important. :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WYOwiseguy