2022 Anderson Rocketech

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
Here you go. Fresh off the website. If they don't honor it, I'll be pretty vocal about it.

All it takes is one time.

Thank you. We will actually try it out pretty hard and be quick to return. There are a lot of bats to select from and I don't want to keep ones that won't be used much. Already have plenty of those. :)

Feb 1, 2021
Thank you. We will actually try it out pretty hard and be quick to return. There are a lot of bats to select from and I don't want to keep ones that won't be used much. Already have plenty of those. :)
You and me both.

I tried to tell myself I wouldn't buy anymore bats, but I apparently don't listen to myself very well. A 30 day return policy is really the only reason I gave it a shot so kudos to them for further enabling by bat buying addiction. I'm going to feel really dumb after my DDs playing days are over and I'm still buying this crap.

Oct 4, 2018
You and me both.

I tried to tell myself I wouldn't buy anymore bats, but I apparently don't listen to myself very well. A 30 day return policy is really the only reason I gave it a shot so kudos to them for further enabling by bat buying addiction. I'm going to feel really dumb after my DDs playing days are over and I'm still buying this crap.

I love Anderson bats, which is why I'll give this one a go. Had several Anderson bats that we've loved.

Dec 11, 2010
You and me both.

DD’s school provides bats and I was still tempted to buy the latest and greatest for her to try in the cage last summer.

Baby steps…

Feb 1, 2021
DD’s school provides bats and I was still tempted to buy the latest and greatest for her to try in the cage last summer.

Baby steps…
I keep telling myself I've given back enough to the game to deserve this. Then my wife ruins it by reminding me who I supposedly bought it for.

Stupid wife.

Just kidding, wife! I love you. XOXO

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Ok so I just got off the phone with Anderson. They are out of stock on the 32/22 size. Dobbins20 will work. They are know longer giving a 30 day trial because "they don't need to." Asked what did they do with the returned bats. He said, "we didn't get any returns." Really????
Also said that they are in the process of testing and coming out with a drop 9 version of the same bat. Will probably not be ready until after new year. You would think they would do everything possible to have it ready by Christmas.
Have to realize...its not made here. Takes quite a bit to get stuff designed and shipped from overseas. Its why every manufacturer
gets backordered so fast...especially with the times now

And wow...they dont need to offer it...hahaha. Considering besides this thread, I dont know anybody talking about this bat. They probably
sold out because of this thread and said, stop that return policy so we dont get any back...hahaha

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Have to realize...its not made here. Takes quite a bit to get stuff designed and shipped from overseas. Its why every manufacturer
gets backordered so fast...especially with the times now

And wow...they dont need to offer it...hahaha. Considering besides this thread, I dont know anybody talking about this bat. They probably
sold out because of this thread and said, stop that return policy so we dont get any back...hahaha
What about the "we haven't had ANY returns"?
Might have to go to John McEnroe for this claim..."you can not be serious"

Sep 19, 2018
What about the "we haven't had ANY returns"?
Might have to go to John McEnroe for this claim..."you can not be serious"
While I agree, there must have been some returns. My understanding is that these types of returns, even among unsatified customers, is a very small %. That is why so many companies are willing to offer the option. Take into account that they are (in the grand scheme of things) a really small supplier. The perfect storm for a miniscule number of returns.

Oct 4, 2018
While I agree, there must have been some returns. My understanding is that these types of returns, even among unsatified customers, is a very small %. That is why so many companies are willing to offer the option. Take into account that they are (in the grand scheme of things) a really small supplier. The perfect storm for a miniscule number of returns.

Yes, this is a very common (and old) marketing strategy. The sales/profit a "return guarantee" generate exceed the amount/cost of returns. Usually because the product is fine, but also because people are lazy.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Yes, this is a very common (and old) marketing strategy. The sales/profit a "return guarantee" generate exceed the amount/cost of returns. Usually because the product is fine, but also because people are lazy.
Absolutely...especially when you tell people the bat requires break in...to give it time. Plus, I think the time starts clicking when you order
the bat if im not mistaken. So you lose a week there. Rawlings did it with their bats...except they put the onus on the stores
which made us not even want to sell their bats and when we did, we told people we dont offer the 30 day thing. Putting it on
the stores makes it too easy to return a bat, especially if you are local and bought it at a local store.

Laziness is the biggest key factor. Most people will not send the back back no matter what. Takes too much effort. They would rather it
collect dust or sell locally to someone. Anderson figures it will sell more bats by offering this 30 day thing then bats that are returned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish