2020 Louisville x20 coming june 6

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 23, 2017
Anybody know about the new Louisville lxt x20 coming out in June 6, it’s all black and yellow? And the new Louisville x20 rxt black and redish orange , looks awesome?

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2016
I like this LXT so much better than last year's gold version. Does the RXT replace the PXT from the last couple of years?

Sep 10, 2017
Southeast US
I like this LXT so much better than last year's gold version. Does the RXT replace the PXT from the last couple of years?

I like the color scheme on the LXT as well. Matches my DD’s HS colors.

That said, she already informed me she likes the feel of her Xeno better and she’s not trying the LXT this year. She did have one for the 2018 season.

I’m pretty sure the PXT is not in the X20 lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2018
Based on their marketing video I hope the RXT is a re-branded PXT that fails miserably! Sorry but that video is a disgrace and whoever gave the go ahead to send it out to market it should be shot and fired.

Sorry I am not looking to buy a bat for a young girl based on a video of teens acting like deplorable human beings with every other word an F bomb. Seriously?

That aside, the bat looks to be their answer to the Ghost-Prism-Power Carbon. My guess is it will feel end loaded and be over posted weight with that heavier end cap based off of pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nabbott