2020 Demarini FNX

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 16, 2019
Newbie and looking at threads lots of great info here. My daughter had a 33/23 2019 Ghost and hit great with it in H.S. and travel but after 8 months it broke. Got a replacement under warranty and her first and only hit (a double in the LC gap) it cracked! Still under warranty she got a 2020 Ghost as a replacement and it swings differently than the 19 to her. She doesn't like it and went back to her old LXT which is dead. She had a hitting lesson last week and demo'd several bats including the FNX. Her instructor had the original version of this bat years ago as a H.S. Sr. and college freshman until it was banned and loved it. I saw immediately the difference in my daughters swing and the ball absolutely flies off the bat. Bought one and she had a college camp this past weekend and my wife texted me and said "that bat is the sh*t" as she was hitting bombs. She has a showcase tournament this weekend in Indiana so I'll let everyone know feedback as I get it.

May 21, 2014
Bringing back up this post. Finally found a deal on a 33/23 model and thought it may be a bit big for the kid. She's been using it for a couple of weeks and won't give it up. Absolutely a great bat so far. Definitely has the "feel" of a cf5.
I will also add there is this thought going around the internet that mishits will somehow "hurt". I don't think this is accurate at all.....either that or the kid doesn't ever mishit them, lol.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414