Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Register Log in

2020 Demarini FNX

Aug 11, 2015
Anyone got their hands on one of these??? Someone does obviously because there is a weight listed in the bat weight database.. :)

Dec 24, 2012
Chicago, IL
We’re currently using it in the cage. Exit velocities are similar to our CF8 Insane so that’s all I have to go by. Sounds pretty cool daughter likes it so far. Maybe she tries it this weekend in a game

May 21, 2014
We’re currently using it in the cage. Exit velocities are similar to our CF8 Insane so that’s all I have to go by. Sounds pretty cool daughter likes it so far. Maybe she tries it this weekend in a game
any chance your daughter ever used a cf5? Curious because of the barrel connection if it has a similar feel.

Dec 24, 2012
Chicago, IL
any chance your daughter ever used a cf5? Curious because of the barrel connection if it has a similar feel.
Nope, started with cf7. Only negative is our cf8 is underweight and the fnx is overweight. Almost an ounce heavier than the insane

Aug 11, 2015
What weight is that FNX?? Demarini is usually pretty close to sticker and I see one listed in the bat weight DB at only .4 over

Staff online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bwpersy