2017 Easton Stealths

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2015
Relax. Think of indians vs. arrows.

I don't agree with this...some bats are much better than others.
The CF8's we've seen so far are slow to come out of the gate, but when you get several hundred hits on them, they are unbelievable bats.
The Eastons have a bad reputation around here too...spuds-n-duds...

Feb 17, 2015
USA
Relax. Think of indians vs. arrows.

I know Easton gets a bad rap but my DD used a 2014 Mako 33/23 in the spring and summer of 2015. In my opinion she hit the ball pretty hard with this bat. I'm sure the new Stealth flex's will be just as good as the Mako's. From what I've seen they are still made out of the same material as the Mako's.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I don't agree with this...some bats are much better than others.
The CF8's we've seen so far are slow to come out of the gate, but when you get several hundred hits on them, they are unbelievable bats.
The Eastons have a bad reputation around here too...spuds-n-duds...

Over the course of a year, one of the players on my DD's team (one of our top hitters) used a CF6, a Miken Freak Black, a 2Legit, and a Mako. I did not see a significant difference in performance no matter which bat she was swinging.

Mar 20, 2015
NW Az
The performance of the bat comes from the brain in the head. If they for some girly reason don't like the bat, they won't hit with the bat!

Feb 7, 2013
The performance of the bat comes from the brain in the head. If they for some girly reason don't like the bat, they won't hit with the bat!

So I need to tell her that this new Easton Stealth bat has magical powers and is the best bat on the market....:) Confidence is everything in hitting, I'm never going to tell her anything bad about the bat's reputation, in fact, she is banned from entering the DFP website from now on...

Oct 2, 2015
Over the course of a year, one of the players on my DD's team (one of our top hitters) used a CF6, a Miken Freak Black, a 2Legit, and a Mako. I did not see a significant difference in performance no matter which bat she was swinging.

How old are they, and how big/strong are they?
How far can they hit a ball, with what you consider the best bat?
Have you gone out and measured the difference in distance they can hit the ball with different bats?

I guess I should say, it's my opinion that the older and stronger the girl is, the more difference you can see in various bats' performance levels.

A 5-10% difference in distance in a batter who can hit a ball 180', will be noticeably less than a power hitter than can pound the ball well over the fence.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2015
12U TB. Mid-size 12yo, highly-gifted athlete.

The "best" bat is a subjective choice based on the batter's preferences.

I've got to respectfully disagree with you on this one...it is my subjective opinion that some bats are much better than others. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619