2017 Easton Stealths

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 7, 2013
Any update on the 2017 Easton Stealth bat? DD just joined a team sponsored by Easton and has to use their equipment. She is currently swinging a DeMarini CF8 33/24 (-9). Do they make a Stealth that is -9 drop and does it run heavy? The CF8 runs light.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I was less than impressed on my conversation with my Easton rep a while ago. So much so that he never answered
my questions about their tech that I thought was VERY important for sales and stopped emailing me back. Then only
to get an email last week asking about my booking order...haha

They got nothing from me

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2015
USA
Any update on the 2017 Easton Stealth bat? DD just joined a team sponsored by Easton and has to use their equipment. She is currently swinging a DeMarini CF8 33/24 (-9). Do they make a Stealth that is -9 drop and does it run heavy? The CF8 runs light.

The Stealth Flex is offered in a -9. If they weigh about the same as the Mako's the -9 will feel quite a bit heavier than than the -9 Demarini. I'd try a -10. Go on Ebay and you can find plenty of Mako's pretty cheap.

Feb 7, 2013
The Stealth Flex is offered in a -9. If they weigh about the same as the Mako's the -9 will feel quite a bit heavier than than the -9 Demarini. I'd try a -10. Go on Ebay and you can find plenty of Mako's pretty cheap.

Unfortunately, part of our hefty join-up fees includes a new Easton bat, so I have basically already paid for her new bat. What's the review on the Stealth flex vs the regular Stealth?

Dec 11, 2010
Just heard from a faithful Xeno swinger that the Stealth Retro turned hr's into long fly balls. She has been using it about a month. By the looks of her grip she hits a lot of balls.

Obviously ymmv.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
We have a 14 year old D1 commit who's dad bought her one, I asked him about a month ago if she liked it.........his words, she hated it!! She was using a LTX. I just said to him, those are two very different bats!

Dec 11, 2010
I can't believe colleges are still swinging them.

Switch to Louisville or Demarini and runs will increase.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I read up on the tech of the new bats and literally asked my rep, why would somebody buy your new bat and give me real
reasons and tell me whats new about it. Told him I am sick of losing coin on Easton FP and SP each year and want a reason
why somebody would buy it.

He couldn't answer me on anything. Nothing! He literally stopped emailing after he couldn't give any reason or tell me anything new
was going on.

Feb 7, 2013
You guys are officially stressesing me out as my DD has just started getting into her hitting groove with her CF8 and now has to switch to an Easton bat in a few weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00