2014 LXT 32/22 for $134 new on Amazon

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I was able to order at $134 and they cancelled my order 6 hours later saying that it's out of stock. It said there were 6 in stock when I placed the order. That's BS.

I got a shipped notification too....I guess I should consider myself lucky!

Aug 12, 2014
To update, I compained to the merchant that was selling them (baseballsavings.com) and they are trying to make it right. We are working on a deal for a different bat.

Jun 11, 2012
It's here! I put it in DD's bat bag, we'll see how long it takes her to realize there's a new bat there

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
DD's just came in also. Pretttyyyyy! Then DW came home for lunch and saw me with it. Now I'm in double trouble. Looks like I won't be able to see DD use it in the tournament this weekend because DW wants me to go with my son to all his music and dance lessons, and scouting activities.

It's all good. My boy will appreciate not having to go to one of his sister's tournaments, and me and him will have the man cave.

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
DD's just came in also. Pretttyyyyy! Then DW came home for lunch and saw me with it. Now I'm in double trouble. Looks like I won't be able to see DD use it in the tournament this weekend because DW wants me to go with my son to all his music and dance lessons, and scouting activities.

It's all good. My boy will appreciate not having to go to one of his sister's tournaments, and me and him will have the man cave.

Hopefully, your DD will have an outstanding weekend at the plate, and DW will recognize and give you kudos for making such an intelligent and timely purchase!

Good luck with that. ;)

Enjoy your time with your DS. :)

Aug 12, 2014
I finally talked to the person at baseballsavings and the best they can offer is 15% off. I can't affort to pay 15% off full price of an LXT or Xeno. Of what they have that's already on sale, I could get a CF6 for about $180, a Worth Legit 454 for about $140, a Mizuno Whiteout for about $170, a Combat Avarita for about $140. Are any of these "great" deals?

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I finally talked to the person at baseballsavings and the best they can offer is 15% off. I can't affort to pay 15% off full price of an LXT or Xeno. Of what they have that's already on sale, I could get a CF6 for about $180, a Worth Legit 454 for about $140, a Mizuno Whiteout for about $170, a Combat Avarita for about $140. Are any of these "great" deals?

You should be able to get an Avaritia for less than $140. I got a 31/21 for my DD on eBay (NIW) for $50. It's a decent bat on a budget, but not quite in the same league as a LXT/Xeno or CF6.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma