1st year 12u https://youtu.be/DdIwa9gOzfI

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
What is your knowledge of TTB? Also it looks like she doesn't create a very good swing path (doesn't know how to use tilt, drops her back shoulder). And then there is bat drag.

I recently purchased a heavy bag for practicing "the swing". The swing can be worked on without trying to hit a ball. I don't know why I waited so long to buy one.

Oct 2, 2017
What is your knowledge of TTB? Also it looks like she doesn't create a very good swing path (doesn't know how to use tilt, drops her back shoulder). And then there is bat drag.

I recently purchased a heavy bag for practicing "the swing". The swing can be worked on without trying to hit a ball. I don't know why I waited so long to buy one.

Its Drop the barrel swing flat. .

Sep 29, 2014
Chris....all very typical stuff I'm would recommend reviewing beginning videos we recommend....this is a good one to start with.

She is very handsy not engaging lower body, and does have a drop the bat swing flat style, does squish the bug and can't tell if the preload is real or just a function of drills and tee versus live pitching.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877