1st Tourney of the year and its looking good so far (Warning Bragging to follow)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

DD and the team she belongs to (12U) just finished their first tourney yesterday. They finished second losing in the championship game to a very good team 3-1. DD pitched 3 complete games and 2 innings of relief. Her team won all 3 of her starts and she looked pretty good in each outing. I dont have the stats yet but she hit well and played solid D and recorded double digit strikeouts in each of her three starts. This is the most work in the circle in a weekend for her and she stayed calm and confident throughout the tourney. So happy for her and the girls. Looks like its gonna be a fun summer. Now if I can just remember to put the sunscreen on before I get burned.

Thanks for letting me brag a bit

PTC

Easton, Thanks for asking the boys played OK. This was still a local tourney so I was able to be at both pool games for them Saturday where they went 0-2. Then hustle about 30 miles to watch DDs team play the 3rd and 4th games of the day. Sunday the boys won the first bracket game 7-5 and then lost the second 6-5. Same thing motor down to the girls tourney. As soon as I get there some of the Dads tell me how great DD pitched in game 1 of bracket play and she is starting game 3 and I have to leave or at least watch from across the street (ha ha). DD always seems to play better when Im not there. Or at least that how it seems. She did great and that win got them into the championship game.

PTC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes